Dreams of becoming an artist/blogger....



In my bag, I had a map, lip gloss and $74 and prepared to go to Paris. I was at the airport going inside the plane. When the plane reached to Paris, I take out the map from my bag and look at the map for directions to go to the University. I look around and ask someone where is the University of Paris. I met someone a girl name Isabel and she showed me the directions of the University of Paris. Isabel is schooling in the same school at University of Paris.

When I went inside the University of Paris, Isabel show me how to register to the University. I register the different course as Isabel. I register the Art Course and Isabel is in the Business Course. The next day, me and Isabel met in the University. Our class have not started yet and we talk about things on University and outside.After 30 minutes, the bell rang and we both went to different class of course.

I went to the painting class and there is Mr. Richard the teacher who teach the painting class. Our class learn how to paint and we going to paint the human girl. After I half way painted the human girl, I accidentally spill the paints on the easel board. Mr. Richard scolded me and he thinks I purposely spill the paints on the Easel board. For punishment Mr. Richard ask me to do it again paint the human girl. Mr. Richard teach me slowly how to paint the human girl. At last I can do it to paint the human girl.

Next class is Drawing class and I went to drawing class. There is Miss Louisiana the teacher of the drawing class. The teacher is nice and kind hearted. She will teach the class with softly spoken kind voice. We learn how to draw a human body with a help of the teacher give the wooden human Mannequin figures. All the students do it the right way and it is a perfect drawing.

In both class I met this girl name Grace she is nice and a few years later, we have a graduating class. Our class will be have a graduation and all our class get the certificate and taking photos together as a class at the hall. We all feel so happy and proud of ourselves that we have come to the end of our Art course.

Me, Isabel and Grace we met together outside the school and we plan to go on a shopping. We went to the biggest shopping mall in paris and we all buy different things. I buy a Art stuff to start a blog and clothes. We had such a great time together and after that we went to the Eiffel tower to see from the above. It was a lovely place to go there with our friends and family.

The next day, I start a blog which I paint, draw, comic creation, poster and write a story on online blog which I had already make the blog. After a few days, I already publish it on my blog and I saw a nice comment that my friends commented on my blog with my Art piece.

Finally, I started my career as an Artist and I start do a painting, poster, comic, drawing and write a story on a paper and a book. I started to sell my painting , drawing, comic, drawing and a book that I have written on it. Everyone loves my Art work and I do the Art piece when at night.

 I use the $74  on my shopping and when I do my career I get a lot of money that I do on my Art work. For the university I get to apply the course is that my school have sent me a letter that I can apply University at Paris and my school already pay the school fees for me for the University of Paris.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving Away

Best Friends, Friends and New Student