MYSELF




 Myself

Hello. My Name is Nor Fariza and I am from Singapore, my age is 26 but going to be my birthday in September, So I my age will be 27. I am a Muslim girl that wear hijab. I also pray.

Since 2017, I have a mental illness diagnosed with Schizophrenia and Anxiety and it is mild, and I stay in hospital for 3 months. I been eating medicines every night. After I discharged from hospital, my twin sister recommends me a rehab place that is a centre name Club Heal. I join the Club Heal activities there for few years. I join the Club Heal back to work sessions and I work as pushcart with Club Heal at Institute of Mental Health.

My education is completed primary school and secondary school. I graduated from ITE college east, Nitec Landscaping. I work before as retail assistant at Watson’s for 1 months and a half. I will try my best work find jobs that is retail jobs the most and work there for long time.

My hobbies are Listen to music, drawing and write stories. I listen to pop and hip-hop music. I draw a cartoons character and a girl drawings. I been writing a story in my blog with comics and posters. My favorite part is do posters and write stories.

The challenges I have face in work that with retail jobs and it is with the customers and cashiering. Some places work at retail is fast paced that need to be fast doing a job there. Need to handle customers with complaints and what the customer needs.

My goals are to find a jobs like retail and having more friends. I am trying to make as many friends as possible. I am always like a shy and quiet girl but now I can talk with peoples. I want to try make more friends this year and find a good and suitable job for myself.

For now, I been being productive and doing things. Like my religious class online, go to Club Heal pushcart, meet my friends, my counsellor and other peoples. Me and family always go out together on weekends and we enjoy it together.

For now, I think also I will go to job interviews with retail or others. And I hope I will get a job and more friends. I have now a few friends, but all is good and nice. I always think positive, and everyone is all nice. Hoping to achieve it my goals. Thank you. 😊                                                                                            

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving Away