June the Little Girl



June The Little Girl

'It was spring 2014 when I first realised I could breathe under water’ and I swim left, right, front and back, I saw a many fishes, plants under water and others. When I am back up above the water I saw a boat and there are only one kid inside who is shouting for help. That little girl is lost and I quickly went there. Then I jump on the boat and I ask the little girl “where is your mum and dad?” She say her mum and dad has passed away and she do not know where to go from the park until she saw a boat but she do not know how to drive the boat.

I feel pity for the little girl and I say to her “Why not I adopt you and you can live with me?”. The little girl says “ Sure can”. I introduce myself to her and I say my name is Alisa and I say to her “What is your name?” That little girl says her name is June. I says to June come follow me go to my house and you can see my house that is big.

We both went to my house and June says my house is pretty good and after that we cook together the Spaghetti with sauce. After we done cooking we eat it. After eating we watch a movies title Charlie’s Angel.

The next day, we plan to go to FunFair and we both went to each of the booth to play the games. We both had so much fun and a few minutes later I was playing this games booth name clown ball and after I play the game, June is missing in the FunFair. I began to panic and I try to find her but I could not find her at the FunFair in every booth.

After two days, June is still missing. I call the police and says that June is missing and the last time we are together is at the FunFair. The police try to find June too. A few days later, I went to this one place and I do not know where it is. There is a lot of people there and I hear voices screaming for help for many times. There is 2 guys beside the place and I ask them for help that there is a girl shouting for help inside there. The 2 guys went there and fight with them and I saw a girl have been kidnapped inside there.

I saw it was June who has been kidnapped. After the two guys help save June, June is safe with me now. Me and June went to my house back and I call the police that June is safe now with me and I have found her. I ask June “Are you okay”? and June replied she says she is fine.

I says to June that I have been worrying for her for a few days and try to find her that went missing. I am happy that June is safe and I have found her. I care for her even though I only adopted her. 

The next day, we both plan to go other country and stay there where is safe for us to live that is Singapore. We now going to the airport to take the plane to go to Singapore. When we reached there we can see it is a beautiful place . 

We bought a house there that is Condominium. We feel so happy and excited to live here and went to other places in Singapore. We both plan to go on a shopping to buy things. We went to NEX shopping mall and there is a lot of things there and some have a sale. June likes a bag over there and she bought the bag that the price is $12. 

After we went to a lot of shops in the shopping mall, we went back straight home and we both rest for a while until when it is night we both went to sleep in our own beds until the next day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving Away

Best Friends, Friends and New Student