MENTAL ILLNESS


Depression and Schizophrenia

For Months I have been crying myself to sleep every night. I have been feeling upset and I kept myself and cry a lot until the next day have come. I just went to the Mental Hospital to check what is wrong with me. I speak to the doctor and we talk. I Say to the doctor that I have been crying for a Months and do not want to bathe. The doctor says I have a depression and Schizophrenia. The doctor tells me to stay in the hospital for a few days and see how first.

On the next day, I was having a breakfast and I eat chocolate cake in a packet. There is one girl is going to sit beside me and at first she was nice to me saying “Hello, how are you?”. After that she is mean to me that she spills a Tea at my head. One of the nurse saw it and she scold that girl and her name is Lily. Lily will be sent to the mental hospital office to explain why she did that to me.

The next day, I was having a visitor and that is my dad who visits me everyday. By the time he is visiting me , it was lunch time. The nurses will call our names and we can take our food. When I take the food, One of the nurse show me an angry face. I say it to my heart , what did I do? I never do anything wrong to anyone and I am a nice and quiet person. After that I eat in front of my dad and we talk.

The next day, I began to feel upset and cry because I feel like no one likes me and after that I am hearing voices ( Schizophrenia).  The nurses try to persuade me to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner, even my dad persuade me to eat but I still did not want to eat. The next day, they try to persuade me again and this time I want to eat it. I feel the voices is gone and trying to make myself happy.

By making myself happy, I try the mental hospital indoor activities like arts and colouring. I feel that I am happy with all the people around me but before that I do not like the people around me and the mental hospital place. Today I feel happy now with the peoples around me. After 2 days, I will be seeing my doctor at 12pm and my doctor says soon I will be discharged.

I will be discharged at 2pm and before I discharged I will be eating lunch first and just be doing colouring. It have reached 2pm now, my family is coming to take me home. Before we went home, me and my dad went to the shopping mall. We do window shopping and buy the things that we need.

 We had so much fun going to the shopping mall . After we are done, we are going back home where we lived. The next day, I stay at home and rest. My family is all busy at outside and I am alone at home. I do my project about story, poster and comic and once I am done I am going to post/ publish it at my blogger. Every Monday I will be going to Club Heal as usual. At Club Heal there are fun activities to do and meet new people and friends there.

It have reached Monday now, I will be going to Club Heal and meet my friends there and do something together. We do play jenga and memory card together. Especially my best friend, we spend a lot of time together. I had a great time at Club Heal with my best friend and friends.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving Away

Best Friends, Friends and New Student