The Birthday Party And The New Girl


The Birthday Party and The New Girl

I Wake up on the 10 September and it is a beautiful day. I do not quite remember what is today is and I started to bathe and eat breakfast. I went to school and all my teachers and friends are in the school. I thought it is just a normal day and all my friends did not approach me in the school but I went to the class as per normal. I went to math and English class and I was in the high school. After I finished with the classes, still all my friends never approach me today. I feel sad and it is like people think I am being weird and such a loser that no one wants to be my friends.

When I came home, All my family members and friends surprises me with a “Happy Birthday” and I feel that I am wrong to think that they never approach me until I know it is my birthday today. I feel so happy and excited for my birthday and today night there will my birthday party. I invite everyone to my birthday party and gave them an invitation birthday card.

In the afternoon, we all went to shopping to get a dress for me on my birthday party. After we finished, we went home and we all rest. After 1 hour, I do my school homework and practice my dance. I have been joining a normal dance class in my school. It is now night time and I cannot wait for my birthday party to start . I just need to wait for everyone to be here at my birthday party.

My birthday party is starting now and everyone sings a happy birthday songs to me and after that I blow a candles on my birthday cake. I start giving everyone a cakes and everyone enjoys the cakes so much. We did play games at my birthday party too and others. I started to open all the presents at my birthday party and I open the last present but it only have a things like bracelets, Art stuff and others. No letter inside and I do not know who gave me the present.

The next day, I went to school and I sit in the math class and when it started the class, there is a new girl in the class that my teacher introduce to us. Everyone curious and wants to know more about the new girl name Lisa. My friends ignore me and they went talk to lisa the whole day. I feel sad and stupid and no one wants to be friends with me. When the school is finished, I straight away went home and started to cry on my bed.

My parents saw me cry and I told them there is a new girl in the class and everyone ignoring me and my friends too. My parents says they are not ignoring me but they just want to get to know with the new girl Lisa. The next day I went to school again, All my friends approach me and says to me “why don’t I join them at recess time and eat together. “

I say to my friends “ sure can I can join you guys later at recess time.” Today we have a Computer class that I love and after 1 hour, the bell rang and it is time for recess. I am so happy to join my friends and Lisa will be there too. My friends says Lisa is a nice person and kind-hearted. She would like to get to know me better.

I started talking to Lisa and we talk a lot about things in school and outside. I feel so happy to have a new friend like Lisa. She do not judge anyone and she is kind to everyone. I wish I could be like her. We all went home together and take the school bus together. Lisa says she is the one who gave me the very special present with no letter on my birthday because she knows my parents but she did not come on my birthday party. I am so happy with the presents everyone gave me on my Birthday Party yesterday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving Away

Best Friends, Friends and New Student