Lizzy The Adopted



Lizzy The Adopted

I opened my eyes and had no idea where I was, I was in the bed and do not know where I am. I stand up and look at the mirror and I saw my face that is a mess and dirty. I was shocked and I went to the living room but no one was there. A few minutes later, I hear footsteps and someone is coming. I hide under the table and I saw a foot and a female and male voice. Then I came out under the table and I met them face to face. They speak to me first and I spoke to them back. They say “ Lizzy where are you going? Come sit with us and talk.”

I went sit down with them and we talk, they say I am adopted by them and they are my parents now, We are at Canada country. I am a bit confused about this but my heart keeps on like trusted them 100 %. I trust them and now they say they going to take care of me, but now they say I need to get a bath cause I look smelly and dirty , quite a mess right now. They found me in the fainted at the dirty places.

After I done bathe, my parents make for me a breakfast and  They went to the counselling for my adoption order and I got accepted to it, after that we go back home and  they say to plan to make me join the college school and that is Matias College School. The next day , my parents apply for me to the Matias college school and after that we are going to meet my grandparents and cousins. I will be meeting them for the first time and I am not the only child in the family because I have a big sister that is actually at university now.

I am nervous to meet my grandparents and cousins for the first time. We are now going to meet them at my grandparents house. After a few minutes, we have reached and I am trying to be nice to greet them and talk to them. They seems nice and kind to me and we talk a lot and have a lunch there.

The next day, someone a girl woke me up and I was shocked , she says she is my big sister and she know I am adopted by her parents. When I done with bathe and eat breakfast, I get to talk to my big sister name Lia and I get to spend more time with her.  We watch tv and talk more, get to know each other more. My big sister know about that her parents apply for me the school.

My big sister says , she will send me to school and our parents will fetch me. The next day, I have reached the college school and when I come in , I need to register my course. I decided to choose an art course that is a comic. When I done register , the staff of the school told me to go to 577 class. When I was in class , I waited for everyone to come to the class and I was shy and quiet person in the class.

Some students make fun of me and I am very upset. The art class has begin and the teacher is name Kayla. From the beginning of class I learned how to draw and make comics. After the class ends, I cry and there is 1 student help me out  with some students make fun of me. Kayla was nice but after a few days she is being mean to me and got me go to the office and says that I spray the paint at the locker but it was not me doing it.

Someone is doing it and after that I follow kayla to find out the truth and spy on her. I found out she and her gang was doing the spray the paint at the locker. I quickly take a video and go to the office. I show to the headmaster the video and now the headmaster call kayla to the office. Kayla admit it she was wrong to do that spray the paint at the locker and blame me for doing it. Kayla got detention for 15 days.

The school has ended and now my parents fetch me and I told them the whole story. They are very proud of me and they say I am brave enough to stand by myself. I am very happy and excited. Our family plan that next month on our school break, we going on our holiday to London.  Me and my big sister is so excited and cannot wait to go to London. My parents and big sister take good care of me very well . I am happy and never regret being with them in my life.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving Away

Best Friends, Friends and New Student