For My Future

 

For My Future

I tiptoed into the bathroom. If anyone caught me doing this, I’d be in big trouble. I grabbed my mother’s lipstick and brought it back to my bedroom. It is Morning now and I am using my mother’s lipstick to go to my new school at College. I am still getting ready for school and about 15 minutes, my two best friends ring the doorbell and knock on my house door. We will be taking a bus to school and when we reached there, we register our course and get a new timetable for the classes but the classes will begin in 2 weeks.

After we done with the school and courses, we three girls planned to went shopping for buying clothes, makeup and others because I always use my mother’s lipstick so I thought I am going to buy all new ones. We three girls went in the shopping mall to the shop and many shop. We went to this shop name Jeans shop and we saw and approach Aunt June.

We three girls already buy all the things we wanted and before we go home, we three girls went to coffee shop with Aunt June to have a coffee and talk. We discuss about Me and my best friends future of what we want to be. After we done talk, we all go home but Aunt June says “ Would you guys want me to send you three girls home?” . We three girls says “Yes we would like that” and Aunt June show us her car and she drove us to send us home.

After 2 weeks, I am still sleeping and my two best friends knock the door but no one at my house answer the door. In 30 minutes I woke up and I realized I am late for school. I began to bathe and get ready for school. I take a taxi cab to school because I am late. When I reached there , my course Infocomm Technology class have not start yet and I am lucky because if not my teacher will be scolding me for being late.

When my course finished until afternoon 4pm , I get ready to go home. The day of tomorrow have began and it continues for my course classes and I did came for every lesson and classes everyday. In 2 years later, I have an exam on the course I take and I am happy because I get to study on my own at home for the exam. I think I can do the exam paper. The exam will start in 15 minutes and I am actually ready to start. It is already 15 minutes past and the exam has begin now.

In 1 day, the exam result will be release at email and the day of tomorrow have reached and I check my email for my exam result and I did pass. I am so happy and I called my parents to come to my room and I show them my exam result and they are so proud of me.

The day of tomorrow is an graduation ceremony and after the graduation, I am going to make a resume on my laptop for applying a job. The next day, I apply for a job company name IT Technology and I went for the interview. After 1 week, I got accepted at the company for the job. I get an office hour job and when I start my new job, everyone is very nice to me and they approach me nicely.

In the end, one day I got off job and not working for one day. I called my two best friends to meet up at my house. We discuss and plan to meet the teachers and our own college and we want to thank them for teaching us and I get a good result and pass for my course. I want to thank them too because of them I graduate and get a job that I wanted this whole time. After we meet our teachers we plan to have a sleepover one day when we three are free at my house.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving Away

Best Friends, Friends and New Student