Talents And Jobs

 


Talents And Jobs

I had to go onstage in 15 minutes and my clothes were ripped and muddy. I have been waiting for my name to be called in 15 minutes. When I am on stage, all people look at me and I began to feel scared. I do not have a spare clothes in my bag but then I had no choice to perform in this clothes. It is a talent show I go and I began to sing but after a few minutes I sing, I had no voice. All people look at me and I began to stop and stare at them. The judges tell me I should go .

When I walk away, someone a girl went beside me and say that she would lend me a spare of clothes. After she give me the clothes, I went to the toilet to get change. I feel now super clean and comfortable, I feel so happy that I get the clothes and met someone like her that is very nice to me.

The next day, I had an interview for my jobs that is writing a stories and finally I had the interview now. After the interview, I went to the talent show again because I failed the talent show and the talent show have about 3 days. Now I am at talent show and waiting for my name to be called again.

My name now have been called but this this my clothes are clean. I began to sing and everyone clapped and happy to see me sing because I think I have the talent to sing. The judges saw me and clapped too . After I sing, one of the judges want to see me after the talent show for today has finished.

For about 1 hour, the talent show has been finished and one of the judges wanted to see me now. One of the judges name Liliana and she talk to me about me sing, she say I am good at singing. She wanted to offer me a job to be a singer and I say to her sure I can be. After we talk I straight away go home. When I reached my home, I realized that I have a job now and I received a letter that I got pass to the stories interview. Now I have 2 jobs and I really am happy and proud of myself.

The next day , I work at the writers  company for like day and night I work for singing. When I came to the job at writer, there is someone is very nice to me and help me out when I do not know how to do it. A few hours later, I am having a break like the others and someone in that place spill a coffee at my clothes and I am very upset and angry about it. She do it on purpose because she do not like me working here and everyone here is very nice to me.

At night, now I am working as a singer, I am going to perform at the restaurant and I am going to sing now. Everyone clapped for me after I am done singing and I met this guy at the restaurant. He ask me to date with him and I say to him yes I want. We both date at the restaurant and we order a food , we talked so much about our life.

I am very happy to get 2 jobs that I really wanted. My life will be not easy with 2 jobs and now I am going to plan to meet my 2 best friends  and they will be back here in the this country. I have not seen them for a long time and now I do have  a break from my 2 jobs. For now I can meet my 2 best friends tomorrow.

 I feel great and excited to meet both of them and their names are Lia and Tiana.I will plan ahead too to do shopping with them maybe after the day tomorrow. I cannot wait to see and meet them it will be a wonderful day tomorrow.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving Away

Best Friends, Friends and New Student