New hospital (thriller story)


New Hospital
Out of the blue, I hear footsteps in the empty dark streets and it was around 1.30 a.m. I was about to go to my job hospital and I have a family with my parents and 1 sibling. I hear a footsteps in the dark empty streets and I saw a shadow of a small girl but  I keep on walking straight. There was a sound I hear and I turned back it was only a cat. The wind is stronger and I can feel it is cold in the empty dark street. I went to the hospital alone and when I reached there it was dark. There are a few nurses like me in the hospital. We take care of the patients in the ward. We work until 9a.m. and when it is 9a.m. some of the nurses and me going back home. When I reached home, my parents are so happy to see me at home and they bake some cookies and cakes for me and my sibling.
I spend the day at home about 12 hours and 9 p.m. I start work back at the hospital. When it is at midnight, I hear voices whispering in my ear that says my name Mia in the hospital. At 1 a.m. there is 1 patient press the help button in the ward so I went there to check on her but she is still sleeping. Meanwhile, I hear the voices again that keeps disturbing me. I went to the female toilet to wash my face and then I hear door toilets that keep on making sound. When I go to one of the toilet there was a blood on the floor and I saw a dead body of a young girl. Then I scream out loud but no one listen when I scream in the female toilet. 
At 6 a.m. after I work I went straight home and when I reached home, my parents and sibling is doing their free time. I went to my sibling name Mary and I saw she is talking to someone but I do not know who is she talking to. I ask my sibling “ Who are you talking with?” but my sibling says she have a friend and she is talking to her. When I look in front of Mary I see no one is with her only me.  I was scared so I take my sibling Mary to her room. 
After 1 day, I went to work at the hospital again and it was around 3 a.m. and everything in the hospital was fine but then at 4 a.m. my mother call me and says that Mary is being Possessed with the ghost. I went back home in a hurry and when I reached there Mary is lifted up by the ghost. I do not know what to do so I call a church people to help since we are a Christian . When the church people came to my house all they do is they read something until the ghost is come out from Mary body. I was relief that Mary is fine now and everything in the house and my family is fine now.
When I went back to the hospital at 12 midnight alone and there is no nurses around only me, it is dark in the hospital. I went to find out about the ghost and I bring the church people along. We went to the ward and we a saw a ghost young girl and we ask why do you keep on disturbing my life but the ghost replied that  she wants to die in peace. 
The ghost says her name is Linda and she ask us to find her dead body in the one of the room in the hospital that is the doctor room. So we find Linda dead body in there and we found it. We went to cemetery and we dig the hole to bury the grave of the Linda dead body. In the next morning at 9 a.m. I went to work at the hospital and I saw the doctor name Benjamin was being arrest under the murder of Linda dead body in his room.

Everything and my family is safe now and when I reached home we decided to spending some time with my family members. We get to talk to each other a lot and Mary went to a new school like normal and my parents is too old so they just stay at home. I just went to work at hospital like normal too. I am so happy to have a family and we are glad that everything is fine now. The End.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving Away

Best Friends, Friends and New Student