Half Human Half Mermaid


Half Human Half Mermaid

At the beach, I found a special seashell and I was with my 2 best friends that is Lisa and Lana. I did take the seashell secretly home where no one sees me taking the seashell back at home. I live with my father and he takes cares of me when I was from a baby. Me and my best friends have plan to go to the beach to swim again. When I was at home at night, I take a look at that special seashell that I bring home from the beach. I try to say something like “Hello” and “ I want some candy” but it did not came out anything out of the special seashell.

The next day, me and my 2 best friends went to the beach and this time my best friends went to take buy our drinks first. I was alone by myself and I did bring the special seashell. I take out the special seashell from my pocket and I did not realize it have a string. I did realize now and it supposed to be a special seashell necklace.

When I take out the special seashell necklace and I wear it on my neck. I go for a swim and suddenly I became a mermaid on the beach. I went under the sea because I do not want anyone to see that I transform into a mermaid. After that, I swim under the sea and I saw there is a lot of mermaids and I greet them and meet them. They were nice to me and friendly.

There is a one mermaid that seems nice to me and she wanted to give me a tiara and she ask me to follow her but when I follow her , she suddenly trap me inside a deepest hole that is like a earthquake. I say the mermaid is no nice to me and I say “help, anyone please?”. No one came to help me but suddenly there is this cute animal , she came to me and says she will help me. The cute animal can swim and she swim, call a lot of mermaid to help me.

The mermaids and the Queen of mermaids came to help me  with the queen necklace. The queen mermaid reminds me of my mother. The queen says to me that she is my mother that is half human and half mermaid but she mostly live under the sea. I went above the water and I keep the special seashell necklace . I swim towards the sand and my 2 best friends came with our drinks. After we have a drinks , we went back home.

The next day, me and my 2 best friends went to the beach and this time I show them the special seashell necklace. I went to the sea and I wear the special seashell necklace and it transform me into a mermaid. My 2 best friends believe it that I can transform into a mermaid. I went  under the sea with my 2 best friends  and we swim.

I went under the sea and I saw that the queen mermaid is in danger. I take my special seashell necklace and gave it to the queen mermaid to wear it because that lady is very mean , she steal the queen mermaid necklace. My 2 best friends stay with the queen mermaid for a while, while I find that mean lady that stole the queen mermaid necklace.

I found that mean lady at her house under the sea and she run away until I catch her and bring her to the queen mermaid. The queen mermaid now will make a portal and send the mean lady to the other places where she cannot come back here anymore. The queen mermaid give the special seashell necklace back to me and she says I can have it. We all celebrate by dancing and we did saves the queen mermaid.

Me and my 2 best friends went above the sea and I take off the special seashell necklace. It transform me back to a human. I went home and meet my dad and tell him the story and tell him how I meet my mother




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving Away

Best Friends, Friends and New Student