Vacation To Australia



Vacation to Australia

I have been planning the perfect vacation for months, but then my sibling small brother disturb me when I was planning to write the vacation for this September 2020. My Parents did not allow me to go for the vacation because my parents scared that I am lost .My parents says that they will go with me vacation but need to bring my small brother along. I have plan for now to go to the Australia and really plan to join the school at Australia. I am planning to go to the Australia with my family on Thursday, 10 September.

Before we go to Australia, we have to pack the things and I still have to go to school until break with the holiday starts on 1 September. After 1 month , I woke up from the bed and scream and shout that today the holiday have started. I am very happy and cannot wait for 10 September that we are going on a vacation to Australia. It would be so much fun there.

Today on 1 September me and my family are going for a walk at the beach and the park. I am now going to pack some things in my bag and change my clothes. My family is waiting for me outside the house. When we are at the beach , me and my family play water and a few minutes later we play beach ball together and it was so much fun.

A few minutes later , I was alone in my dad car but then there was a group of mean guys trying to bully me and stole my dad car. My dad car has been stolen and I came to my family with tears in my eyes. I told my dad that his car has been stolen from the mean guys that bully me just now.

My dad report the stolen car and bully me to the police. In a few days, the police already track down a group of mean guys and they are already found with the police. The police arrested them and they go to jail. My dad car have been returned it to my dad with no damage.

For a few days, On 10 September morning we are going to a vacation to Australia. Me and my family put our bags in my dad car. My dad will drive to the airport and now we are safely here at the airport for the flight. A few hours later, we have reached at the Australia. We went to book the hotel  for our family and me and my small brother fight about which bed should we take at the hotel. Today we will be eating at the hotel and go travel around the Australia for a few days.

Me and my family went shopping at Australia and we went to some shops that have clothes, electrical things, books and others. We had a great time together for this few days that there is no one disturb us when we are on our vacation. After a few days, we are going home. We went to the airport and take planes.

Me and my family have reached home and I was so happy that I bought so many things at Australia. After 1 day tomorrow, I have a graduation day when I am going to graduate from my college. When I come home, I use my laptop to apply school at Australia and it will be sent a letter to my house if it accept me to go to school at Australia.

 A few months later, I Received a letter from the Australia school that I have been accepted to the Australia school that I have applied. I am so happy and I will be starting school at Australia on the 1 January 2021. My family are so proud of me that I already grown up and have been accepted at the Australia school. Finally me and my family at night watching tv with popcorn and we spend the night together.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving Away

Best Friends, Friends and New Student